Introductory Motorcycle Experience
There is no better way to get started riding a motorcycle than this two-hour class! Let me see if I can get inside your head for just a minute. Riding a motorcycle seems like the coolest thing you have ever thought of trying, but you have reservations about your actual ability to learn to ride. Sound familiar? What if we were to provide a way for you to get on a bike and take the first riding part of a BRC (BasicRider Course) before your actual class began? This is a perfect way for you to take the jitters out of the learning experience that awaits you in the BRC I course. Or simply be that much ahead when you start your BRC I course.
With “hands on” experience we will cover:
Questions? Call Margie @ 518 668 5589
- The parts of the motorcycle
- Proper mounting and dismounting
- Starting the motorcycle
- How the clutch works
- How the brakes work
- Shifting into first and back to neutral
- Power walking using the motorcycle’s power
- Students need to come to class dressed to ride. Sturdy over the ankle foot wear, jeans, long sleeve shirt or jacket,full fingered gloves. We have helmets to lend if necessary.